ENROLLMENT AND CHARGES:
The school must have all necessary state required forms completed before your child can be enrolled. These forms included but, not limited to the following; enrollment application, parent agreement form, medical release form. USDA application – we furnish at no additional charge rice cereal and formula generic similar iron fortified. Please keep this information updated for the safety of your child and others.
A registration fee is required at time of enrollment. Registration fees are NON-refundable.
Enrollment Packet Information
– Admission Form
– Authorization for Medical Care
– Discipline Guidance Policy
– Kids Discovery Picture Agreement
– CACFP Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form (Child Care)
– Receipt of Required Documentation
WE OFFER DROP IN CARE FOR ALL AGES:
$45/day for infants.
$35/day for toddlers 18-24 months
$25/day ages 3-5 years not yet in school
$20/day all school age children
$15/day pick up from school
under $20/day all day school age children
Holidays- We will be closed on:
- New Year’s Eve- we will close at 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Holiday
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day, and the day after
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
If the Holiday falls on a Saturday, the center will be closed on the Friday before. If the Holiday falls on a Sunday, the center will be closed on the Monday after.